A starting point...

Hello there~! 

I'm a simple person, with rather complicated aspirations, many different passions and a vivid mind. This is a blog for me to post whatever I create. I chose to make this blog mainly because I wanted a space for myself, that I could share with my friends, old and new ones.

By "creations", I mean 

🔹️ Fanfiction

🔹️ Dreams (a few interesting ones I had. Not all. Some are disturbing, so I don't feel it's right to post them here, but I will set up an English blog where you can read as many as you wish!)

🔹️ My own story, which I am planning to rewrite. I had this idea in 2014, and now the need to go back to it and let it grow is strong.

I was thinking of maybe posting some of my RPCs here as well, and write their stories, but that would make things too cluttered, so I'm still thinking about it. Let me know if you are interested in them, still! That might help me decide!

 

What to expect: 

~D.Gray-Man. Lots of it, since it is my main fandom at the moment. My favorites are Neallen and Poker Pair, followed shortly by Laven, Lucky and the guilty pleasures of Allero, Yulma, Wisely/Allen or Wisely/Lavi. Also, Gen. I want to try writing Gen fics once. Right now, I seem to be more focused on my main ships.

~Sousei no Onmyouji. So far, I only have one fic for it, but we'll see. Faves that I may try at some point are RokuBeni, KamuBeni (tried once, loved it to bits), YuuRoku, SeiDou, GabuShizu. 

~ Naruto. I have an old project I don't really want to let go of, so I might just try to rebuild it in English. But "maybe" is at the core of this. The thing is called "Jinchuuriki on a Vacation" , it's a modern AU and crack

 

~Dreams. Yes, those night dreams. Unconscious creations!

 

~Original story, set in two different worlds. One is the human world, where the mundane takes place. It should have been the only space, but a certain event in the main character's life changed that forever. The other is the astral world, the world of creation, the world of the ideal, the realm of dreams. Every single character gets to have two forms at some point in time - one for each of the two worlds.

When two people meet for the first time in the human world, they are colorless. As they get to know one another and grow closer, their colors are revealed. Not a single soul has only one color. They all have unique color combinations, always changing, always evolving, always searching for a better version of themselves. 

The human world's aspects, the colors will mainly revolve around the Chinese Zodiac - sun sign and rising sign, just like this:

There are 5 elements - Fire, Metal, Water, Wood and Earth.

▪️ Fire can be Red or Orange

▪️ Metal is Silver or Gold

▪️ Water is Blue or Black

▪️ Wood is Yellow or Brown

▪️ Earth is Green.

Each character will wear objects / have distinctive features corresponding to their Chinese Zodiac animal. The only thing hinting to the Astral realm will be their eyes, colored in their European Zodiac sign's element.

For example, I am a Rat. My character will wear bracelets or pendants with the Chinese character for Rat, or might sometimes be depicted with whiskers and mouse ears.

My elements are Fire from the Rat and another Fire from my rising sign, which is the Snake. Therefore, the character will have red or orange hair, or a combination of the two. As an air sign in the European Zodiac, my character's eyes will most likely be light blue.

 ~

For the astral world, there are 12 constellations. Each of the characters can visit different constellations depending on the affinity they have with said constellations. Affinity is determined primarily by the number of times the sign corresponding to one constellation appears in the individual's birth chart. For example, I am a Gemini, and my dominant sign is Capricorn. My character's natural place to be is the constellation of Gemini, but she can easily visit the realm of Capricornus as well. My natal chart has little to no water signs. Therefore, it might be more difficult for her to reach Cancer, Scorpius, or Pisces' constellations.

Secondarily, one's affinity to certain spaces can be determined by the relationships they make with other people from different realms. The more connections they have, the easier it'll be for them to enter foreign spaces. Now, on the colors:

The elements of the European Zodiac are Fire, Water, Earth and Air

▪️ Fire is Red or Orange (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)

▪️ Water is Dark Blue or Black (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces)

▪️ Earth is Green or Brown (Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo)

▪️ Air is Light Blue or White (Libra, Aquarius, Gemini)

Since I'm an air sign, the hair color of my character will be either light blue, or white, same for the eyes. My rising sign is Leo, which means I can sometimes display fire features, even in the Astral. My moon is in Capricorn, and mid-heaven is in Taurus, which means I can act / think more like an Earth sign at times, and display changes of color. 

Each of the spaces has a central figure, a leader; or a group of leaders. The clothing style for the Astral world is mainly Oriental, as opposed to the human world, which has a heavily Occidental style.

The main character, although not of any special status, sets off on her adventure, gaining and losing, getting close, then getting separated from her loved ones, sometimes for a short while, other times forever. Her aim is, ultimately, to know herself. To grow from the inside out.

Although beautiful, the Astral can mean stagnation. The Astral cannot influence the real world in any way, but events in the real world can shake the astral space.

 ~

I might share music here, too. Playlists and my attempts at singing some of my favorite songs! And random mini-stories similar to the big one I explained above. I'll see~

That's all, for now! If you have any questions concerning my content, or you simply liked this presentation, feel free to leave a comment below! I'll see you soon with the first uploads! I hope you enjoy your stay!




Comments

  1. Hi, my precious and lovely friend 💜💜 I'm really interested about your future content/posts and I'm looking forward to find out more about the story line of that Astral/Human world thing, it sounds really naisu desu nee ~~🥺💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, floof QuQ/ Thank you for the comment and get ready for a long party~ Starting with the mighty fics tomorrow ♡
      And yes, I'm eager about the original story, too! Especially because all of you are part of it!

      Delete
  2. Hello, cumnățică (I am sticking to this nickname, sorry)

    I had such a major flashback when you said about that old Naruto flashback, I reaaallyyy want to read it and I remembered all that period of time when we used to write stories for our characters in different situations. So, please write it.

    About the human/astral world, I am so curious and I can't wait to see your next post.

    Good luck, hun! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why you sorry though, I love that nickname ♡
      I'm glad I brought back the good memories and I'll make sure to give that fic the amount of time it deserves! I'm rather excited about this idea tbh. But god, I'll need some research after all these years :') and a lot of editing-
      As for my original story, trust me, I'm actually so eager to start it. Currently studying the possible beginnings, as well as the chapters' structure ouo
      Thank you for the lovely comment and for the support!! *takes the good luck* ♡

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing Across Light And Darkness - Prologue

I Want A Love...