I Want A Love...

 I want a love that is gentle and warm

A love that I don't have to chase

A love that I don't need to peform for, to stretch for.


I want a love that flows naturally

A love that isn't trying to mold me into something I am not

A love that sees me and hears me

A love that doesn't flinch when I look towards it. 


I want an understanding love

A love that sees my wounds and helps me patch them up instead of stabbing them further

A love that doesn't jump to conclusions

A love that doesn't doubt my thought process, doesn't direct

A love that is patient when I am trying to express a feeling

A love that doesn't shy away from emotions.


I don't want a smothering love, or an explosive love. 

I want a love that allows room for growth. 

I want a love that leaves room for mistakes.


I want a love that doesn't expire

A love that is quiet, but not dead silent

A love that doesn't push me, doesn't rush me.


I want a love that teaches me love

A love that feels safe and stable

A love without judgement, a love that heals

A love that argues, but not to diminish

A love that sets me really, truly free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A starting point...

Dancing Across Light And Darkness - Prologue